13 September
onion  - product's photo
Negotiable price

Onion

Send e-mail Phone
Company name
SHA-APS INC
Product located
China
Brand name
Onion
Product features
Crisp Onions Fresh Yellow/Red Onions Long Shelf Time
Product status
Fresh
Product type
Bulk, Organic
Primary package
Bags or Carton
Amount in the package
30 piece per carton
Quantity Of (boxes, cases, etc)
5 piece in the 20 DC cont. (33m³)
Quantity available
1000000000 carton per 3 months
Shelf life
18 months
Country original
China
Certificates
FDA, FAD, IFS
Shipment terms
CIF
Product description
Product name: Crisp Onions Fresh Yellow/Red Onions Long Shelf Time Place of origin: Shandong, China Size: 50mm-70mm,70mm-90mm,90mmand up Color: red, yellow, purple Supply time: the whole year Harvest time: in May Packing: in carton or mersh bag 5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag or according to your requirement Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature: 3-6°C Storage: QTY/40'RH FCL:28-30MT Delivery: within 5 days after got advance payment Price term: T/T,D/P,L/C,D/A and negotiable Shipment port: Qingdao port of China Payment Informtaion: 30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%


Up ↑